maintenance and inspection of single girder bridge crane
Check the hook
- There is not crackle in hook of single girder bridge crane and sliding wheel shaft. Thread does not appear loose, bearing does not abrade and a crack must be replaced immediately.
- After the plate hook riveting, The gap between the plate and the plate is not more than 0.3mm.
- When the degree of critical section is more than 10% of the original height, that should be replaced.
- To do the hook test after maintenance, lift up the object with rated load of 1.25 times lasting for 10 minutes. As a result, the elastic opening of the hook is lower than the 0.25% of the size of the hook. And there is no permanent deformation and cracks after unloading.
- Check the number of broken wires in 1 lay. If more than 10% of the total number of steel wire, it should be replacement.
- When the attrition rate of steel wire is higher than that of the original diameter 40%, the whole wire rope is treated as scrap.
- The shrinkage of wire rope to 70% of the diameter of the rope and the rope core exposed, it should be scrapped.
- Clean the wire rope with kerosene. Use wire rope grease dip and coating to saturation.
Repair of pulley block
- The pulley shaft can not crack. The attrition rate of shaft neck should be no more than 30% of the original diameter, the degree of conic is not higher than 5%. If all the conditions are not met, it should be replaced.
- Check pulley groove shape according to sample. Wear is not higher than the wall thickness of 30%, otherwise it is discarded and replaced.
- After crane overhaul, the shaft hole of the defect can not be greater than 0.25cm² and the depth is less than 4mm.
- When the lever of rope groove wear is higher than 2mm, it should be replaced. The thickness of the roller is not less than 81% of the original thickness after the overhaul.
- The center line of the roller shaft keep parallel with the bearing surface and center line in the two ends of the roller deviate less than 0.15mm.
- Ensure that there is no crack on the surface of the roller, the degree of loss of roundness is not obvious and the clamp screws should be tightened.
- There is no crack on the roller shaft. After the overhaul, if the degree of wear isn’t higher than that of 5% of the original standard diameter, it should be replaced.
Get In Touch
We receive enquiries in English, Español (Spanish), Русский язык (Russian), Français (French) and العربية (Arabic). Our professional team will reply to you within one business day. Please feel FREE to contact us!